The most talented doctors in the industry regularly opt to pursue their anesthesiology careers with North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA). We believe that’s because NAPA constantly invests in our anesthesiologists while providing a wealth of opportunities for professional and personal growth. NAPA’s anesthesiologist jobs at healthcare facilities in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest afford our clinicians a range of career choices for movement within our organization of clinical sites.
NAPA was founded by anesthesiologists and remains physician-owned and led. As such, we are acutely aware of the challenges physicians regularly face in the day-to-day practice of medicine–and what motivates them. The key to attracting and retaining the best is providing doctors with the resources they need, along with the opportunities they want. Direct, state-of-the-art support from NAPA’s back office systems, processes and staff allows our anesthesiologists to devote themselves to patient-centered clinical care instead of administrative details and paperwork.
A constant demand for our highly regarded physicians enables NAPA anesthesiologists the flexibility to work in their own subspecialty. This includes cardiology, transplant, pediatric and pain. NAPA’s strong promote-from-within culture, combined with a focus on continuing education and leadership initiatives, opens up opportunities for those who place personal growth as a top priority.
Benefits of becoming a NAPA anesthesiologist include:
- Competitive compensation and site-specific bonus opportunities
- Profit sharing and 401K plan participation
- Work- life balance
- Nationwide relocation opportunities
- Portable benefits and seniority
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Professional development programs and leadership training initiatives
- Access to technological innovations and strategies to optimize efficiencies and enhance outcomes
- Flexible spending program
- Insurance protection, including malpractice, health, life and disability (some fully paid)
Whether you are looking for your first big break or a mid-career move, consider exploring the many anesthesiology career opportunities NAPA has to offer.