Our clinicians are highly regarded and in constant demand because they fulfill our main mission—to deliver an exceptional experience for every patient and every client, every day. Our “patient-first” philosophy represents the guiding principle that resonates throughout our entire organization. At NAPA, first and foremost, we always strive to do what’s right for the patient.
Founded 30 years ago by anesthesiologists, we remain a physician-owned organization. With an exclusive focus on anesthesia and perioperative services, NAPA knows what it means to be successful in this dynamic specialty. As such, we remain steadfast in providing our clinicians with financial support and career development opportunities as well as continuing education and administrative support to allow them to focus exclusively on what matters the most — high quality, safe, patient-centered care.
As a NAPA clinician, you will work with many high-achieving institutions and outstanding anesthesia leadership. We work cooperatively with our clinical partners to provide compassionate, high quality patient care in a rewarding and energetic atmosphere. Although we are a national organization, we maintain our focus and priorities at the local level.
Benefits of becoming a NAPA clinician include:
- Competitive compensation and site-specific bonus opportunities
- Profit sharing and 401K plan participation
- Work- life balance
- Nationwide relocation opportunities
- Portable benefits and seniority
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Professional development programs and leadership training initiatives
- Access to technological innovations and strategies to optimize efficiencies and enhance outcomes
- Flexible spending program
- Insurance protection, including malpractice, health, life and disability (some fully paid)