North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) truly values the essential role of the nurse anesthetist, which is why we invest in retaining the most talented CRNAs in the industry.
At NAPA, we believe a nurse anesthetist’s job is to care for patients. We provide our CRNAs with direct, state-of-the-art support from NAPA’s back office systems and processes so they can devote their skills and time to delivering the clinical care their patients deserve.
Our CRNAs have job opportunities across the entire NAPA geographic network, giving them the freedom to relocate without losing their seniority and benefits. With clinical sites across the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Midwestern regions of the United States, we are able to accommodate your clinical and professional goals as well as your lifestyle and geographic preferences. Whether you are full- or part-time, or per diem, NAPA provides you with the flexibility to meet your professional and personal needs.
Benefits of taking a CRNA job with NAPA include:
- Competitive compensation and site-specific bonus opportunities
- Profit sharing and 401K plan participation
- Work- life balance
- Nationwide relocation opportunities
- Portable benefits and seniority
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Professional development programs and leadership training initiatives
- Access to technological innovations and strategies to optimize efficiencies and enhance outcomes
- Flexible spending program
- Insurance protection, including malpractice, health, life and disability (some fully paid)
NAPA offers challenging and rewarding CRNA jobs with excellent earning potential and attractive benefits for every career stage.