NAPA partners with ASCs throughout the United States to offer versatile, turnkey ambulatory anesthesia solutions. Our best practices, developed over years of experience, ensure continuous, seamless clinical coverage while enabling clinical teams to streamline OR operations, resulting in optimized throughput and turnover times and growth in case volume. To better manage patient volume and higher acuity cases, NAPA works in conjunction with your ASC and clinical teams to achieve consistent, highly efficient operating room (OR) performance, ensuring optimal use of procedural rooms, medical staff time and resulting in stellar patient outcomes. In addition, our anesthesia care team is required to participate in ongoing, robust training programs to safely and successfully manage unexpected events in outpatient settings.
Through this model, our goal is to create a dedicated “perioperative team approach” that increases patient and surgeon satisfaction before, during and after surgery. Our effective clinical tools and proven management strategies will provide your facility with the extensive resources to address concerns related to safety, quality, efficiency, capabilities and profitability. This is what makes NAPA a top ambulatory anesthesia provider.
Our partners gain full access to:
- An onsite clinical director tasked with running day-to-day operations Evidence-based quality initiatives and extensive comparative data collection to maximize safety, quality and financial performance
- Scheduling staff to safely meet caseloads and volume from the outset
- Centralized business management operations focused on payer contract negotiations, credentialing, billing/collections, recruitment and risk management
- The development of new service lines such as pain management to develop new revenue streams
- Compliance with all ASC accrediting bodies as well as federal, state and local regulations
- Vendor relationships and management services that streamline equipment, supplies, purchasing and other ancillary costs
- Integrating with NAPA’s federally qualified Patient Safety Organization